This type of claim almost exclusively involves implants or insertions of medical devices. In a small percentage of cases, the device malfunctions – posing a great risk to the patient. This practice area, combined with defective drug and medication claims, make up the majority of the cases at Washington’s Law Firm. Depending on fact-specific circumstances, Washington’s Law Firm may acquire co-counsel in order to combine our resources so that the client can best be served. We accept defective medical device cases across the United States.
Defective Medical Device Claims We Are Accepting
Compensation In A Defective Medical Device Claim
Our attorneys will begin working on your case immediately to determine what, if any, recovery our client is entitled to. Recovery can include benefits such as:
- Past and future medical expenses related to the injury caused by the defective device, including revision surgery, treatment of infections and other complications, chronic pain and suffering;
- Lost wages due to missed time at work, if applicable;
- Loss of past or future earning potential, if applicable;
- Funeral expenses, if applicable; and
- Wrongful death compensation, if applicable.
Washington’s Law Firm Is Dedicated To Helping The Injured People Of Washington
Defective medical device cases are complex and serious. They often take years to resolve. However, the countdown to recovery doesn’t start until you contact an attorney and work begins on your claim. Our attorneys and the attorneys associated with us are dedicated to maximizing your recovery in these complicated matters. Call Washington’s Law Firm for a free case review. This is completely confidential, free and no obligation- if we do not prevail, you do not owe us a dime.